Saturday, April 7, 2012

FOTD: Dimensional Smokeys

     I never have time in the morning to actually put on a lot of makeup, not that I want to, but my items just seem so wasted. So when I'm particularly stressed out or tired or bored, I just go to my makeup and I do a little sumtin' sumtin'. A couple nights ago, I went for a dimensional smokey eye with a dimensional face. I usually already have the most basic face makeup and mascara on, but that's it. You'll get it once I get into it. I was really into that day because my skin hadn't been so good in a couple of months. But now the acne's back and it's wild... Anyways, here are some pictures.




     On my face I used...
Makeup Forever HD in 118 (had on for the whole day)
Josie Maran Argan Blend Concealer in Sand (had on, but reapplied a lot...)
NYX Eyeshadow in Taupe (to contour only nose)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

     On my cheeks I used...
Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral Pot Rouge (as a base, and low on the cheeks)
NARS Sex Appeal Blush (to set)
Note: Placing the blush low serves a contour!

     On my lips I used...
MAC Peachstock Lipstick (Perfect)
 




     On my eyes I used...
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion
Rock & Republic Veil Eyeshadow (as a base)
LORAC Avant Garde Haute Couture Palette (dark green-black and mid-tone brown)
MAC Dazzlelight Eyeshadow (for inner corners)
Makeup Forever 23L Aqua Liner (lower inner corner)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero (upper and lower rims)
Maybelline One by One Mascara (already applied)
Makeup Forever Smokey Lash Aqua (upper and lower lashes)

And another cam-whore pic. C:


Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment. o w  <''

No comments:

Post a Comment