Saturday, October 2, 2010

Introduction

       For a while now, I have been wanting to make a blog. I wasn't sure what type of blog, I knew that I wanted to talk about my daily life, but what else? From the beginning of this year, I've become increasingly interested in makeup and skincare. Of course there are tons of beauty and life blogs out there, but why not get my views as well. The reason why my blog is called "Valerie's Timeline of Life and Beauty" is because, well 1. My name is Valerie, 2. It's a timeline, because I've just started in makeup, and I would like to show you my process of getting into it, and 3. I'm going to blog on my life.
       As the typical beauty blog, I hope to give swatches and reviews, but I will also attempt to show you how I use the makeup I get. Of course that will come with failures because I really how no idea how to do this. So please, don't be too harsh, I would love to learn though.
        So, I can't wait to get started, and I hope you'll follow me and maybe join me to learn something I've never done before!

No comments:

Post a Comment