Monday, October 11, 2010

Don't Bite Your Nails: Essie My Place or Yours+pa A75 Swatch

       After wiping away my chipped and beautiful, Bling Dynasty, with Glitzerland over it (both by OPI). NOTE: Super great combo, it gets a nude light gold, I got a lot of compliments! I decided to go back to summer. I have a combo, that creates a bright pink with a peachy sheen... did I forget to say, I really like sheens and shimmer? Here are some pictures:

I'm having problems with my cuticles, time to use lotion.



The lighting is unnatural, I'm also using tungsten camera setting.

1. Shiseido- Moisture Mist Base Coat (This is from way back, I don't know if it's still sold)
2. Essie- My Place or Yours (Bright pink, coralish?)
3. pa- A75 (You can find this at your local Japanese beauty store, this is the peachy/beige sheen+shimmer layer)




Hehheh, it's me. yeah no...
No makeup, getting ready to wash my face, brush my teeth, and sleep.
The color is slightly washed out.

  I loving golds! I'm going to get some darker colors for the fall! SHOP TILL I have no money.
         Byebye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment