1. Korress Quercetin & Oak Anti-aging Primer: It's silicone free, and really nice for moisturizing my dry areas. I also find that extends the wear of my foundations well.
2. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium: You barely need any to cover all the blemishes and under eye bags you have on your face. It has really nice coverage with out getting cakey.
3. MAC Face and Body Foundation in N2: It's a good foundation for sports because it is pretty water resistant. However, it has a very light coverage that only serves the purpose of evening out my skintone, not good for those who want to cover a lot of stuff.
4. Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara: Really good for slightly more black and dramatic lashes. (Review and swatches found here: http://valeriestlbm.blogspot.com/2011/06/compare-maybelline-falsies-and-one-by.html)
5. Rock & Republic Eyeshadow in Sabotage: Gorgeous mid-tone taupey brown, which I find works well for a transitional color between my lid and outer v colors. (Swatch and review here: http://valeriestlbm.blogspot.com/2011/05/rock-eyeshadow-swatches-and-review-d.html)
6. Tarte Natural Lip Stain in Joy: It's a stain that leaves a slight sheen and does not require lip balm. The color is perfect for the summertime.
7. Sigma Duo Fibre Powder/ Blush Brush F15: I like it for powder because it can get into smaller areas. Because it is duo fibre, it picks up less powder resulting in a less cakey look.
8. Sigma Large Powder Brush F20: Good for a quick setting of powder, not so dense that it moves your foundation and concealer.
9. MAC 239: Perfect sized eye shader brush for my lids, and it's not scratchy, but still very dense.
10. And lastly, my favorite food of this month has been the...NECTARINE. I just love it especially when there is warm weather, because the fruit is so refreshing. DELICIOUS. (:
Thanks for reading and watching! Please leave me a comment. Byebye. :D