Also, omfg. MOST CONSTIPATED THUMB NAIL FOR THE VIDEO EVAR.
So other than this VaLOG (am I creative or what?) I have a BLOG HAUL, not a VIDEO HAUL, but a BLOG haul...I'm really creative. Here's what I got during the Sephora VIB Sale, and I kinda explain why I got them.
From left to right and clock-wise: Kate Somerville .5 floz Intensive ExfoliKate, Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in 8, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Medium Ivory
1. Kate Somerville .5 floz Intensive ExfoliKate: So l was looking at this on the site, and I realized that the .5 floz is actually a better deal compared to the 2 floz. Cause if I had 4 of the .5(which would make 2 floz), it would be $76. But the regular 2 floz goes for $85. So I don't know the reason behind this, but yeah. Either ways, only the .5 floz was available when I ordered... The 5 floz is still a good deal though. (: Aside from that, the reason why I bought the product itself is because it's suppose to help with discoloration (my big problemo) and plus everyone says this is amazing so I assume that is the truth. (:
2. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads: I say in the video above that my skin has just be in horrific conditions, breakouts and clogged pores and all. Once again, this is a well liked product although it is very harsh. It's supposed to clear acne+blackheads, minimize pores, and cleanse skin. Since it also "regulates healthy cell turnover" maybe it'll also help with discoloration. We'll see; I'll get back to you guys on it.
3. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji: I've had a couple of samples of this foundations, and so far it's proven to be one of my favorites. I've always gotten Deauville, but for the last sample I got, I chose Fiji. It's more yellow and I think it matches my neck much more. Anywho, I was like what the hey. Beautiful foundation. I definitely recommend it. (I really hope that it is this breaking my skin out... It shouldn't be since I've tried this before.)
4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in 8: I had a sample of this a while back and it was really nice. Either ways I've been on a YSL kick. Plus, look at me in the video! I need all the under eye brightening I can get...
5. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Medium Ivory: Along with the increased amount of acne came the increased need to cover that acne. I tried this foundation, and it has amazing coverage while staying away from being heavy and cakey. Very nice. It's also been raved about recently.
I'm so on trend! But as you can see all this products are either skin care of base face makeup. I just realize that I haven't purchased that kind of stuff in a very long time. So I decided to not buy another blush, eyeshadow, or mascara. Makeup and beauty always begins with nice skin and a perfect base, so that's what I invested in this time.
Lastly, I would like to thank any of you for continually understanding my constant absence. In particular, Amy from http://prettypinklipss.blogspot.com/. She's constantly wishing me luck and she always check up with my blog. Thank you, Amy! I'm really trying to keep up. (Also the results of my first trimester of Junior year are probably good, I'll report back to you all!)
If the video stuff doesn't work out to my liking, I'll boost my blog stuff. (:
Thanks for watching and reading! Please leave me a comment. Byebye. :D