Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/6/2010 FOTD & Don't Bite Your Nails: OPI Glitzerland, Bling Dynasty

      So this FOTD is actually for yesterday, but I only realized that i had the pictures when i took the pictures of my nails which I did today. So here you go!


Products Used:
 Face-
(I've been breaking out as you can see, especially on my chin,
so I've been laying off the foundation. I don't think it's my
foundations, because nothing has stopped. I think it's my skin care 
routine. I've ordered some stuff for that, so look forward for a post
on my haul!)
Sephora Sculpting Disk- powder, bronzer, and highlighter
No blush.

Eyes-
Revlon Cream Shadow Palettes (Skinlight)
MAC Tempting Eyeshadow
Clinique Quick Liner (One of the dark browns)
L'oreal Million Lashes Mascara (Black)

Lips-
Dior Lip Glow
NARS Lipgloss (Dolce Vita)

That's about it.

The reason for why I don't conceal my dark circles is
I feel like I look slightly dead. I don't know why,
maybe I'll try doing it again.


New Nail Color!!




I used my Shisedo Moisture Mist Top Coat,
2 coats of OPI Bling Dynasty,
1 coat of OPT Glitzerland,
and one more coat of the Shisedo.
I love this combo, and after a couple days,
I feel like this color tones down, or something...

So thank you for reading, and wait for my hual post.
Byebye. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment