Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FOTD 11/23/2010

       Hello...hello's an awkward opening. But here's my face of the day. My schools already let us out for Thanksgiving break! Today was just an errand day, I went across the city for some stuff you'll see in my next post. (heehee). 


Sorry they're sorta washed out..


 Yay, acne!


My forehead looks huge!


Tried to cover my acne. Woohoo.

Face-
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer- 02
(I think I used too little...)
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural- Medium
Sephora Sculpting Disk Bronzer (only at hairline area in cheek hollow)
Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush- Exposed

Eyes-
UDPP- Regular
Clinique Quick Liner- Chocolate (or something..)
MAC Eyeshadow- Tempting (All over lid)

Lips-
MAC Lipstick- Lustre- Hug Me
Rock&Republic LUXE Lipgloss- Vacant


So, that's all. Hope you enjoyed! If you would like anything reviewed please comment!
Byebye. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment