Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I'm In LOVE With....

       I was thinking of just sharing some things that I'm in love with...or addicted to...
These are in no particular order, I'm just listing them as they pop into my mind. They are beauty and life related.


1. LORAC Cosmetics
    I'm seriously going to do a Lorac only haul for Christmas or maybe even sooner!
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Liners
    I'm haul those also...this is bad...
3. Benefit Cosmetics
    Omg...I'm going to go broke.
4. Rock Climbing
    It's one of my school's after school activities.
5. Calbee Chee Flavored Jagariko
    These are technically chips in the form of fries. I've had the regular flavor and the salad flavor and I like the cheese flavor the best!
6. Heavy Knit Cardigans
7. Candles


     I dunno, they're kind of random. What are you in love with?
Thanks for reading, byebye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment