Monday, October 31, 2011

Shoes Wishlist 10/30/2011

     Yum, shoes. I think I've gone through so many obsessions. I began with clothes (still into it, but not as much), then to makeup (still really into it), and now...I guess it's shoes. It's started with my purchase of my Jeffery Campbell 99tie shoes at the end of the summer, now I can't stop thinking about the next pair. These shoes are all on my list...

Matiko The Lee Flat in Studded Black Snake
Sam Edelman The Adena Flat in Rose Gold
Steve Madden Madee-S in Multi Sequin
Aldo Sandidge in Taupe
Aldo Forwood in Brown Misc.
Aldo Calcagni in Midnight Black
Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Wedge in Black Suede
Dolce Vita Percius in Black Suede

     The top 4 on my list are:
1. Matiko Lee Flat in Studded Black Snake (Tied with 2)
2. Steve Madden Madee-S in Multi Sequin (Tied with 1)
3. Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Wedge in Black Suede
4. Aldo Calcagni in Midnight Black

      Yeah, they give you a little insight to my style? No really. Just wanted to share. I'm going to put some money into my shoe fund. Haha. K, I'll be quiet now.

Thanks for reading! Byebye. C:

2 comments:

  1. O o I saw that first one today at bloomingdales!!! Felt like my heart stopped or something hehe :) The design is absolutely stunning!! Nice list xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy: I love them. They're just so out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete