Thursday, January 5, 2012

FOTD: Christmas Eve 2011

     I contemplated posting this and decided, in the end, to just do it. I wore this look to Christmas Eve dinner. In the pictures, you'll see a very bronzy-gold look, but in reality, my eyes were much more red and warm. Anyways, here we gooooooo.


     On my face I wore...
Shiseido Urban Environment Protection Cream SPF 35 PA+++
Korres Quercetain & Oak Silicone-Free Anti-Aging Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in Sand (Returned after using for the Amazing Cosmetics Concealer)
YSL Touche Eclat in No. 8
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder



     On my eyes I used...
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow Palette (Honey Pot)
MAC Cranberry, Wedge, Espresso Eyeshadows
MAC Feline Kohl Power
Shiseido The Lasting Lift Mascara in Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black

     On my cheeks I wore...
Dior Amber Diamond Shimmering Face Powder
Illamasqua Lover Powder Blush
Benefit Hoola Bronzer Box Powder

     Lastly, on my lips I wore...
Dior Addict Lipstick in Miss Dior

     Originally, with only the cranberry shade on the lid, I felt it was a bit too bold to my liking, so I went over it with gold which created the bronzy-red color. It was quite a warm eye which was kinda of sultry and smokey for Christmas Eve. I liked it, though I will try to go with the plain cranberry shade next time to see if the lashes tone it down. Oh and also, Christmas Eve was a good day for my Shiseido Lasting Lift mascara and me, don't you think?

     For 2012, I hope to post a bit more regularly that I have been. At least one makeup/beauty related post a week, and if I fail to do so, a couple random pictures of my week. I hope you will all be fine with that. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Chinese New Year is in less than a month!! And then comes Valentines Day. I love my holidays even though I don't do much with them. (:
 

Thanks for reading! Byebye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment