Saturday, January 7, 2012

Video: My Current Top 10 Blushes

     Blush is an essential to makeup if you wearing foundations. Because foundations tend to completely even out, meaning wipe out, the color from your skin, you must restore the color. Of course there are so many blushes, and each person will prefer different colors. For myself, I prefer my peaches and orangey-corals. So this video will show you my top 10 blushes right now. I do expect the list to change, but it won't be extremely drastic and quick, so that's why I felt that I should show you all for now.




So please tell me what your favorite blushes are, I would love to check them out and maybe try colors I've never tried before. In particular, I'm looking for a natural matte warm toned pink that suits light-medium skin tones (warm because I've tried cool tone pink blushes, and I don't love them) and also a more plum colored blush.

Thanks for watching! Please leave me a comment. Byebye. :D

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Style blush a lot. I don't own it but it looks really nice when you swatched it. I also like Wamrth of Coral. Has that been discontinued or is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rainy Days and Lattes: Style is really pretty especially when applied sheerly. Warmth of Coral was limited edition, but you may be able to find them in CCOs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you did this :) Top 10 blushes are my favorite type of videos!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amy: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! What're your top 10? You should do a post.

    ReplyDelete