Monday, March 12, 2012

FOTW: Casual SoCal/Everyday

     As I said in my last post, I went to Southern California for a week visiting colleges and spending some time in Disneyland. It was a ton of fun, and a bit of figuring out what my future will look like. I didn't have much luggage space so I had to keep the makeup products I brought minimal. Minimal products=simple makeup, but this look is probably the look I wear the most often. So this post is kind of a 2 in 1, no?
     My main thing in such a sunny place is sun protection and looking fresh. I do have to say, the change in climate (from cold to hot) took a toll on my skin which hasn't done well in the past couple of months. Basically, I have a shit ton of cystic breakouts, under the skin pimple bumps, a couple black heads, whiteheads along the hair line. All in all a huge mess.

     Sorry for the bad quality, I didn't use my DSLR. As you can see, It's a ultra natural makeup look. In fact, so natural you can see all my flaws (not something I wanted). I wore this look 6 out of the seven days I was gone, on that one day I wore winged eyeliner, nothing special.

     On my face and cheeks I wore...
Shiseido Urban Environment Protection Cream SPF 35 PA+++
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream 23 or Cover Girl Nature Luxe Foundation 325
MUFE Full Cover (sample) or Josie Maran Argan Blend Concealer in Sand
NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal or Boho Chic
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

     On my eyes I used...
A variety of mascaras layered
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero

     On my lips I wore...
Either:
MAC Slimshine in Bare
MAC Lipstick in Shy Girl
Tarte Lip Stain in Joy
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Antwerp
Milani HD Lipstick in Ignition 

     Surprisingly, I didn't have to touch up any of those days. But my foundation definitely faded. I'll put up a more in depth post showing you all the makeup I brought and the makeup that goes around with my everyday. That way you can get a better idea of the situation. Now here are so Disney pictures! :3
 
 Eor made smoochy smoochy sounds when I gave him a hug. C:

Pooh Bear is the cutest thing on Earth. His tush is so cute from behind!

Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment. Byebye. :D

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! =) The weather in Socal IS hot but protection from the sun is key. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! :) i like your look since it looks natural and pretty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rainy Days and Lattes: Thank you! It really it..
    @sugar sugar: Thanks! I'm not really happy about my skin right now so it means a lot. (:

    ReplyDelete