Saturday, May 5, 2012

Video: Spring Green and Purple Smokey Eye Look

     I did a video look today, I'd rather not call it a tutorial just because I'm personally not in the position to be teaching about makeup. Anyways, I love wearing this smokey eye because it isn't as basic as a regular smokey eye; it's got some color.





Products Used:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24Hr Foundation in 230 Buff(W)
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 118
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 52 Vanilla
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 2
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in 6
Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Color in Innocent Peach
Makeup Forever HD Powder
NARS Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Base
Rock & Republic Eyeshadow in Veil
NARS Nouveau Monde
MAC Eyeshadows in Blackberry, Fig 1, Sumptuous Olive, (Extra Dimension) Modern Pewter
NYX Eyeshadow in Taupe
Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara
Makeup Forever Aqua Smokey Lash
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Lipsticks in Peachstock and Ravishing

I filmed this quite a while back and it just took me a while to edit because I'm in Windows Live Movie Maker. Hope this was enjoyable!

Here are some pictures to get a better idea of the colors:






 
Thanks for watching! Please leave a comment! Byebye. U:

No comments:

Post a Comment