Friday, June 22, 2012

Video: Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation Review and Demo

     Woooo, two Guerlain product reviews consecutively! Well, now this time it's foundation. As you may know, skin is not my best asset, so foundation is a big part of my everyday makeup routine. I love testing new base makeup, but recently I've found that there's no longer room for new foundations in my drawers. So I'll start actually reviewing the foundations I have and in the process, maybe finished some up.
     The Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation is the first foundation demo I will do. Well I was seeking to purchase this foundation, I didn't find many videos on it and seeing that I have a decent quality camera I decided to contribute a bit. Hope this helps anyone who needs it!



Here are pictures of the foundation on my skin (no edits, but my camera doesn't perfectly catch blemishes. well if you close up somehow you can see the hyper-pigmentation...):

001
002
 

Thanks for watching! Please leave me a comment and follow this blog. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment