Saturday, January 22, 2011

Review: ZENO Hot Spot, heat away pimples?

      Harrow, :3. Ok, yeah. Haha. So, this is a review for the ZENO Hot Spot. 
What it is is a "blemish clearing device". It claims that 90% of the time blemishes will be cleared away after 24 hours after using the ZENO Hot Spot. It's suppose to eliminate the bacteria that causes blemishes. The device is not meant for blackheads, whiteheads, or cystic acne; it's meant for regular pimples (what's regular?). There's a limited amount of times you can use the device and it sells for 34.49 on amazon.com. I think I got mine when it was 30 dollars tops, also on amazon. Here is a picture:



     What you do is you press the little box thing, the ZENO will make some noise and light up. Then you place the metal tip on your pimple. It may feel hot, so use it at your own risk!

     What do I think? Well I was hesitant to get this product since most of my acne is whiteheads, blackheads, and cystic acne. But my dad got it for me, and the first couple times I tried it, I was like this is one of those stupid products that don't work, what a waste of 30$$! 

     But just about 2 months ago, I started using it, because I had nothing to do...This is what boredom does to people. Anyways, I used it on a cystic pimple, even those it says that it won't work. BUT WHAT A LIE. My cystic pimple decreases in size and didn't hurt as much as it did. So now I use it whenever I feel like I'm going to get a cystic pimple. The product really does not work on whiteheads and blackheads. However, after using this, the skin where my pimple had been did darken, I think it may be because of the use of heat. After some ex foliation and some brightening products, the dark spot did disappear.

     So overall, I think this product is okay. Not amazing, but it did have some effect. Oh, it comes in blue and pink! This product will not work for extreme acne, only for the occasional pimple. If you don't want dark spots, be careful because this device may cause that. I'm not disappointed, but I'm not amazed. That's all I have to say, thank you for reading!


     Byebye. ;) blehblehbleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment