Friday, August 5, 2011

2011 Drugstore Favorites and Recommendations (in a Video)

     I got a request on this blog for me to do more reviews on drugstore items, so I figured I would start out with a overall look at my favorite drugstore items currently. I don't show you some categories, such as, blush, because I haven't tried anything from the drugstore in that category. However, the items I show you in this video are items I stand behind all the way.
     I'm still having a bunch of troubles with camera quality and focus and stuff, so much so I actually like my webcam better in some situations. I'll try a couple more times with 1080p instead of 720p, the problem is that it takes way too long to upload. I'll also try sitting further back. Thank you for putting up with all the trouble.






Thanks for reading and watching! Please leave a comment. Byebye. U:

No comments:

Post a Comment