Sunday, August 14, 2011

FOTD: Plums n' Peaches.

     Technically this is a face of yesterday, but you know, it's all cool. Yesterday, I went shopping with my sister because she's off to school tomorrow, I had some time before leaving the house so that explains the excessive amount of products I used on my face. I understand I have been lacking in the amount of posts I post, for that I could apologize, but I figured you all know how busy a person can be.





     On my face I used...
Boscia Skin Perfecting Primer
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium
MUFE HD Powder

     On my cheeks, I had...
Benefit Hoola Box Powder
MAC Peaches Sheertone Blush
MAC Semi Precious Champagne

     On my eyes, I used...
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Dazzlelight Eyeshadow
Stars Makeup Haven Eden Eyeshadow
MAC Espresso Eyeshadow
Rock & Republic Veil Eyeshadow
L'Oreal HIP Color Chrome Liner in Dark Romance
Sephora Smokey Cream Liner in Cafe
Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara
Benefit badGal Plum Mascara

     On my lips, I have...
MAC Ravishing Lipstick
Dior 436 Apricot Cloche Lip Gloss


     That's basically what was on my face yesterday, I spent the night at a friends house and I went to watch "Friends with Benefits" with my friend. It was decent, way too many sex scenes, and both my friend and I did not understand a lot of the jokes. The next day we spent the day at a street fair, eating, and shopping. I'm going to have a clothing haul (which is a first) soon. School is coming up soon for me...


Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment. Byebye. :D

7 comments:

  1. I think your makeup goes well with your top ^^ were you at the nihon machi?? just wondering cuz you said that you went to a street fair~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy: I think that's probably how I planned the makeup that day. Haha. Yes I was! Did you go? I went just for the roasted corn, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup :) it's like we go to the same place all the time haha~ I was really sad tho cause they didn't have takoyakis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the lips color!

    Http://summer-noniek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amy: Right? I think they only serve that during the Cherry Blossom Festival. The lines are huge for that though, it's kinda crazy.

    @Noniek: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Nice blog!: ))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Liberty Walk Sara: Thank you! Hope you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete