Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to School Video Tutorial! The Everyday Look

     So after much contemplating and mistrials, I decided to let go of my perfectionist side and just upload a tutorial. I realize how choppy the video is, but I'll be sure to think of that next time I film. Anyways, this is a good look for those who jut want to look put together. It's very simple and quick, I guess it's just me trying to get used to doing this stuff. At the end of this post I'll have pictures that will be much more true to color compared to the video. 






Product List in Order:
fresh Sugar Lip Balm SPF 15
Korres Quercetain & Oack Anti-Aging Primer
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Cover Girl Nature Luxe Foundation in 325
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium
MUFE HD Powder
MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow
MAC Espresso Eyeshadow
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in 0L
Benefit Hoola Box Powder
Benefit Sugarbomb Box Powder
MAC Hug Me Lustre Lipstick

FACE PIXX.



Thanks for reading and watching! Please leave a comment. Byebye. :D

2 comments: