Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve FOTD

     It's CHRISTMAS!!! I'm in the living room sitting around with the family, so I didn't put on any makeup today. But here's my really simple look for Christmas Eve. I was out, doing some last minute shopping (yay for procrastination!).


Yes it looks like I have a mask but it's because my foundation had SPF!!





Here are some close ups on my eye! They're slightly blurry, sorry!





So what's one my face???

Eyes-
L'Oreal HIP Color Chrome Eyeliner in 910 Black Shock (tight-line and water line)
Some Japanese brand white/silver shimmery liner (inner 1/3 lower lashline)
stila purrfect cat eye talking palette (base color as brow highlight and as inner corner color, kitten lid color on inner 2/3rd of lid and inner corner, crease color on outer third of lid)
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Waterproof Formula (top and bottom lashes)

Face-
Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 (as primer)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Oil/Combination Formula (#200 Buff)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light
NARS Orgasm Blush

Lips-
EOS Summer Fruit Lip Balm
Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Soft Nude
Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstick in Are You Red-dy (light dabs)
After blotting...
MAC Tinting Lip Conditioner in Plum Perfect

     NOTE: I think that the Revlon Colorstay Foundation is a bit too light for me, so the reason for my face looking so much lighter may be because of that and that the foundation and my primer contained SPF. In real life (at least to me), my face and my neck matched, I did drag my foundation and powder down my neck...

     So that was my very simple FOTD, it gives a really bright eye effect in real life. My friend who I went shopping with kept telling me that I looked really awake that day (because I have really dark circles and I hate concealing them cause they feel heavy when I do). Also, the mascara I used really woke me up right? It's such a great mascara that not only gave me volume, but gave me tons on length (that's what I look for in a mascara). It also held my curl amazingly on my straight Asian lashes. It's just so hard to remove!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed! Byebye, and have a great Christmas and New Year. >u  

No comments:

Post a Comment