Saturday, February 26, 2011

FOTD 2/26/2010

     I have not posted in a very long while. I mean I try to post a couple, 1-3, posts during the weekends and I obviously missed last weekends posts because I came down with the stomach flu. I'm also entering the last stretch of my second trimester of sophomore year (ONEMOREWEEK), so the homework and classwork is piling up. Right now, I should be studying the capitals and countries in Europe and the countries of East Asia and some cities in China, but I wanted to get some posts up so that's what I'll do!
      I have two posts for today, the first, as in my title, is my FOTD. The next is a review!
Let's get started with the FOTD:










     On my face I am wearing:
MAC Face and Body Foundation in N2
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Light
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium

On my cheeks I am wearing:
NARS Luster Blush on cheekbones
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralized Skinfinish on tops of cheekbones
benefit Hoola Bow Powder to contour cheeks

On my eyes I am wearing:
Champagne Beige Loose Eyeshadow from Kirkland all over lid and past crease a bit
LORAC Brown shadow from Take A Brow Kit in Dark Brown in outer v and crease
Rock & Republic Eyeshadow in Ambition in inner corner
Champagne Color from L'Oreal Wear Infinite Forest Lights Pallette in inner corner
MAC I Get No Kick Eye Kohl on whole water line
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Underground on upper lash line and outer half of lower lash line
Fairy Drops Scandalous Queen Mascara on upper and bottom lashes (Review on this next)

On my lips I am wearing:
Chapstick
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude

     So that was my FOTD, I hope you liked that!

Thanks for reading, byebye. C:


No comments:

Post a Comment