Saturday, February 5, 2011

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Forest Lights EOTD+Review

     Woowoo. I'm back with a FOTD. As I had said before, the L'Oreal Wear Infinite Forest Lights Eyeshadow quad is part of my modified project 10 pan. Originally, I had it for a month and had not touched it at all until about a week or so ago. Here are some pictures:


Looks a bit different than real life, it's more green.

 Here are some pictures and swatches of the quad:




From top down: 2, 1, 4, 3 (The numbers on the eyeshadow.


     In my EOTD, I am wearing number 2 on the inner third of my top lid and lower lash line, number 1 on the rest of my lid, and number 4 on the outer third of my top lid and on 2/3 of the bottom lash line. I did not use number 3 but I could have used it to line my upper lash line. I have been wearing this quad basically every single day since I posted about my modified project ten pan. Today, I did not use a primer, but the colors are must more vibrant with a primer.

     So my view of this palette is ok. Number 2 is a pinky champagne beige with a shimmery finish, the color payoff is nice and this is a pretty highlight for the inner corner. Number 1 is a shimmery yellow green gold, this is the sheerest color but it is beautiful when the color really shows up. Number 4 is a shimmery darker olive green with a golden sheen, it is the most pigmented of the bunch. Number 3 is a matte reddish orange brown, it isn't chalky, but I don't love the shade (if it were less reddish orange, I would like it much more).

     The colors work well together, and they stay pretty well all day without creasing even without a primer. I can use a single shader brush to apply all my colors which lessens the time it takes to apply the shadows, which is definitely a plus. I've also gotten a couple compliments because the greens really bring out the brown in my eyes.

      Out of 10, I would give this palette a 7. I docked points because I don't like the brown much and number 1 is sheer.

     Thank you for reading. Byebye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment