Sunday, March 20, 2011

Don't Bite Your Nails: Essie My Place Or Your's Mattified 8D

     I was suppose to keep doing nail of the weeks, but the weather has been so bad resulting in the lighting being really bad. Today's the first time in a while that it wasn't raining cats and dogs. Plus, I'm getting in the spring/summer mood so this nail polish is more bright and fun. I also wanted to finally try out the Essie Matte About You Finishing Coat that I hauled a week or so ago. The nail polish I'm wearing is, as in the title, Essie's My Place Or Your's.






     Essie's My Place Or Your's is a bright coral pink. In real life it is on the line of hot pink, and I think it should be a great summer color. These swatches are two coats with the Essie Matte About You Finishing Coat which transforms any nail polish to a matte nail polish.

     I hope you liked the swatches! I'll be seeing how long the Matte About You Finishing Coat lasts for and I will update on that! My nails feel so smoooothh.

Thanks for reading, byebye. >W   <

No comments:

Post a Comment