Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mistake Makeup For Rainy Days

     Hahaha, so this past week has been horrible humid and rainy. And it's weird because it's raining hard but it's not cold at all. I obvious did not think about the weather when I went to school today and decided to wear some non-waterproof mascara to give my lashes a bit of a break. Tip: Don't do what I do. Here are just some pictures, if you really want to see my fail...




     So this is how I ended up. I mean if wasn't bad other than the fact that I got myself a pair of panda eyes and my concealer totally went away. YAY flaws.



     Hehheh, this post was just for fun. Thanks for looking, byebye. C:

1 comment:

  1. I'm your teacher and told you that you will be excluded from scholl as your exam rsults are so bad. You beg me not to do it and say you will do anything to keep it. So I suggest we have sex, which at first who say no, but then agree to. I then put my hand up your school skirt and move your panties crotch to one side and you take my penis out of my trousers and stroke it. I soon have a raging erection in your soft hand. I then proceed to enter you whilst we are standing up in your bedroom. Your pussy is lovely and tight as I slowly fully enter you and feel inside you with my cock. Your face stays emotionless, and you just moan involuntarily, as I pump your pussy. Your staid expression doesn't matter to me, as I have what I want, to fuck you, and if anything is a turn on, making my cock even stiffer and encouraging me to push deeper in you. Eventually I can hold back no longer, and my cock spurts time and time again my warm spunk inside you. I look at your face just like above as I do this and say "Wow' I'm going to fill your pussy up with my cum. I've always wanted to fuck you Bekah. How's my cock feel Valerie, deep inside you. Ooooh you have a lovely pussy. Here have more of my sperm. This feels so nice"
    Eventually I finish and you say to me with a little tremor in your voice "have you finished? You are my first, I'm only 15" "For now, as I'm sure you can feel my cock is still stiff. I will be able to cum again. I will keep my penis in your vagina whilst we French kiss okay?" "Okay" you reply. "Let me move your top, Valerie, I want to see your lovely breasts, I've always admired them. I've seen your nipples poking out and it makes me horny" I slowly slide my hand into your bra and move it down to expose your small but well formed breasts and your pert nipples, my cock stiffening even more at the sight. I then press my lips against yours and our tongues enter each other mouths, whilst I fondle one of your breasts.

    ReplyDelete