Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fix Haul + Others

     So my last post was about how I had hauled some NARS items from Sephora, to only find out that two of the items had be opened and used. Of course, the next day I had to return to Sephora to get the problem fixed. The Sephora I visited was pretty rude to me when I returned the stuff, sadsad. Basically, the worker looked at me as if I were the hugest problem ever, I really don't like her. Anyways, I returned three items, 2 NARS eyeshadow duo's in Kalahari and Cordura, and the Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (not part of the before haul, I was sincerely disappointed in the product). I re-bought the two eyeshadow duos and added more to my purchases that day.



I got...
NARS Cordura and Kalahari Eyeshadow Duos ($33 each)
MAC Sable Eyeshadow ($14.50)
MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 ($14.50)
MAC Smoky Heir Superslick Liquid Liner ($17.50)
Essie Matte About You Matte Topcoat ($10)
H&M Black and Gold Bobby Pins ($2.95 each)
NOT INCLUDED IN PICTURES, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero ($17)

I will provide swatches and/or reviews later. (:



Got this because I am searching for the perfect nude lipstick.


Now I can transform any nail into a matte nail!




     So that's my haul. Of course I couldn't stick with just returning and exchanging so I got more. Haha. Don't forget, more review and swatch posts will come.


Thanks for reading, byebye. > _ o

No comments:

Post a Comment