Saturday, March 26, 2011

FOTD: I look like I ride horses.

     I realized that my camera makes all the eye shadows I wear seem bronze and brown... BUT THEY ARE NOT. ): Well whatever. Today, was finally a Friday and I always feel obligated to dress or look better on Fridays. But I was like nawww. Take note, that I took these pictures after a whole day of school...the makeup was applied at 7:30AM and I took these pictures probably at 4:30PM. Even I'm amazed that everything still looks in tact.


     I'm sorry for this but I've been so ashamed of my skin recently, so I took out like 4 things on my face. Like it you look closely, you can see where there are bits of patchiness areas and that's probably where I had a blemish. I've also had really dry skin/flakiness lately but I didn't do any edit on that because it really didn't show up on camera. Anyways, I had a cyctic pimple between my brows, a pimple above my brow, and some discoloration. They don't look bad in reality, but on camera they look 10x as red so they stand out soo much. Enough complaining, and here are the pictures. (:







 So on my face I'm wearing,
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium, under eyes and on blemishes.
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Light(I realized that this is a bit too light for my skin tone. I liked it so much a couple weeks ago) on cheeks for a brighter, dewy look.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light Cream 4-5 to set concealer.

On my cheeks I'm wearing,
Rock&Republic Contrived Blush in Shameless to contour.
NARS Blush in Luster on cheekbones.
Kirkland Mineral Eyeshadow in Petal (sheer pink with a sheen) to highlight apple of cheeks and cheekbones.

On my eyes I used,
MAC Dazzle Light e/s as inner corner highlight.
MAC Naked Lunch e/s all over lid.
MAC Satin Taupe e/s in the outer v and crease.
MAC Carbon e/s to tightline and smudge over lower lash line.
Benefit Eye Bright under the eyes and under brows.
Maybelline Define-a-Line in Brown to tight line.
MAC Eye Kohl in I Get No Kick on waterline.
Benefit badGal Plum mascara on upper and lower lashes (didn't hole my curl...)

On my lips I used,
Chapstick SPF4 (woohoo)
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Are You Red-dy tapped on the very inner parts of the lips.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Pink Nude on cupids bow and center of bottom lip.

     I'm thinking that I should start to sheer out my brows cause they are way to harsh. Don't I look like a villian? I'm gunna go to the drugstore tomorrow to pick up some Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks and Lustrous Lipglosses, oh and maybe some of those lipstains. (: I'm also stuck on picking up the Maybelline Colossal, Falsies, Define-a-Lash Length, Covergirl Lash Blast Length.

     And I leave you with a picture of my baby. (: She doesn't really like cameras. Oh and question, what should I do if my dog has been getting into violent fights with the other dog at home? I'm really worried because my dog is the larger of the two and she has hurt people when we try to separate the two.

     Thanks for reading, byebye. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment