Monday, March 21, 2011

TIME TO GET FAT: Chinese Gluttonous Rice Dumplings.

     Today's Sunday, so I spent the whole day grieving while doing homework... I still haven't finished, woohoo! I just finished dinner, and made myself a small dessert. (:






    For those who are unfamiliar with this dessert, it is a sweet red bean filled gluttonous rice dumpling. It's traditionally served on Chinese New Years to symbolize the meaning of togetherness. And omg, nomnomnomnom, I have been so obsessed lately. They're really yummy and chewy. I'm sure you can find them at a local Asian market. I favor the red bean flavor but there definitely are other flavors!

So go find your self some dumplings and feel a little bit Asian, after all we are so dang cool.

Thanks for reading, byebye. :B 

No comments:

Post a Comment