Sunday, May 29, 2011

Don't Bite Your Nails: Sephora by OPI Under My Trench Coat Swatch and Quick Review

     The Sephora by OPI nail polishes have really impressed me. I only have three, but they want me to pick up a couple more. Here's Under My Trench Coat!






     Under My Trench Coat is a dirty taupey brown with tiny silver shimmers. In different lighting, it can sometimes look like a light gray. It's a nice neutral color I think is appropriate for more formal occasions. It's very mature and chic. The nail polish applied well. For all three Sephora by OPI polishes I have tried, I feel that the formula is super liquidy. This can be a good or bad thing. It you apply to much it's a drag. But the polish also doesn't get thick and clumpy too quickly. I get a good weeks wear from these polishes. (:

Thanks for reading, hope that was helpful. Byebye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment