Monday, May 23, 2011

Don't Bite Your Nails: Sephora It's All About Me Swatch

     With Spring and Summer coming, I decided to go a little more bright this week. I recently picked up my first Sephora nail polishes, and got It's All About Me. Here are some photos and swatches. (:








     It's All About Me is a bright hot-pink that leans cool. It's really nice and refreshing. The formula of the polish is really liquidy, but it doesn't not streak and it is not too sheer. I got an opaque cover in two layers. I do recommend this polish, I think it'll look great on toes.

Thanks for reading! Byebye. ^_^




2 comments:

  1. The color is SO Spring!!
    I'll look for it next time I do to sephora and ULTA <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour!!!!! and I've never tried such a colour on my toes before soo many i'll keep it on my fingers for now =].... I love how u only need 2 coats to get it looking opague..I was using this revlon nude colours in Grey Suede and it too 3 layers!! >< plus it chipped soo fast!!! grrrrr but oh well it was pretty cheap when it was on sale...

    ReplyDelete