Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sephora Haul 5/7/2011

    Like I said in a previous post, I've been hauling like crazy and the stuff has finally started to come in. I have one more clothing package I'm waiting for that I'm suppppperrrr excited for. I'll do a post for that soon. Anyways, I got this stuff during the V.I.B. 15% off, I don't think it's Sephora's yearly Friends and Family because I remember that being 20% off. When I made my purchase, I was freaking out about blushes and more abnormal blush colors. You'll see...


Sephora Professionnel Angled Liner Brush #15 and Sephora Professionel Platinum Smudge Brush #1

Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in 23L (Will compare + swatch with MAC I Get No Kick)

Backups of Murad Clarifying Cleanser and Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser (Will review)

Dior Addict Lipstick in Couture (Will swatch and review)

Illamasqua Powder Blushes in Panic, Excite, and Lover (Will swatch and review)

     I definitely most excited about the Illamasqua blushes, ready to rock an orange cheek for the Spring time. As I said in the picture captions, I will be reviewing and swatching most of these items so please look out for those. So there will definitely be more product photos and such. I'm super happy about these. My next hauls will all be clothing, so you can get a sense of my style.

Thanks for reading! Byebye. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment