Sunday, May 15, 2011

MAC Brush Haul. (:

     I woke up yesterday to a beautiful Saturday morning and what did I find? My dogs had chewed up a couple of my makeup brushes. Basically I lost a couple essential brushes, luckily  my favorite Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush wasn't chewed up or I'd need to find a way to get to Target. However, this time I decided that I would invest in some really nice brushes (I found a better way to hide my brushes from my dogs so I don't expect these to get chewed up). Of course, I decided MAC would be a nice choice so I got my second MAC brushes...not first since I had one 109, which was chewed up after being much loved, I was most upset about this brush being chewed up...





     I can't wait to see how these will work out for me. (:

Thanks for reading. Byebye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment