Monday, May 2, 2011

Hual: Sephora and BeFine Skincare

     Originally, I was going to do a huge haul when I got in my 15% off Sephora haul. But I realized that would be crazy long, so I'm just going to do separate hauls for everything that I got this month. WHICH IS HECKA. I'm still waiting for all my orders to come in. But today I visited the mall to get some clothes (haul later, haha). I have the 10% for V.I.Bs at Sephora, and I've been meaning to pick up some new skincare since my skin has been changing recently, so I got some stuffzz.



Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Blissful
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation in Light

Sephora by OPI Nail Polishes in Leotard Optional (in my next NOTW), It's All About Me, Under My Trench Coat

Samples of NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville and Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 4c
(I'm planning on picking on of these up, because I'm going for a fresher look that is good for dry patches)

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (My skin has been disgustingly dry recently)

BeFine Skincare Brown Sugar Exfoliator (read some reviews)
     So this is basically what I got today, well I got the exfoliator earlier this week, but whatever. I have to go take my Mandarin Class now.

Thanks for reading, byebye. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. i love sheer glow! i really want to try teint miracle too (:

    ReplyDelete