Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bright Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia Swatch! and Sephora Wishlist

     As Spring pushes in at full force (I'm on spring break!), I've been really going out of my norm, and loving really simple a clean makeup with a pop of color. So I've been popping on a bit of a brighter blush color or a nice bright lip. Maybe I'll show you guys some of my brighter cheeks later on, but for now. Here's another bright lip, this is Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia.






     OMG, my lashes are so naked. I was giving them a break today cause I figured you wouldn't really see them with the thick liner... I really look like a mono-lid with this liner huh? Anyways, the Revlon Fuchsia Colorburst Lipstick is a blue based bright hot pink color. The pictures seem a bit more warm toned than they actually are, because the lipstick is much more bright and blue toned that the pictures show it to be. It always takes me a couple tries before I start liking a bright lipstick on myself. I'm still getting used to this one. 


     Oh and, if you don't know from all the big beauty bloggers and gurus, Sephora is having a V.I.B. and B.I. special event sort of thing. 15% from the 15th to the 21st. Personally, I have a bunch of things on my list such as...


1. Illamasqua Powder Blushes in Excite and Panic or MUFE Powder Blushes in Tangerine and Scarlet (the colors are both a red and an orange, so I'm going to have some sort of battle at Sephora deciding which ones I want.


2. MUFE Powder Blushes in Pearly Peach and Pearly Orange


3. MUFE Aqua Eyes 23L (champagne liner)


4. Stila Kitten Glitter Liner


5. fresh Lip Treatments


6. NARS Galapagos Single Eyeshadow


7. Clinique Black Cream Liner


     OMG, there's more that I want... but I know I'm definitely going to get my orange and red blushes... haha. 


So, thanks for reading. Byebye. BD
2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment