Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring/Summer Trend: Color Blocking

     Unfortunately my camera has failed me again... actually I failed my camera and misplaced my SD card... So this is kind of a "I'm sorry I can't take pictures. I'll make it up with other stuff" post. I wanted to talk about my favorite Spring and Summer fashion trend this year: color blocking! 








     If you can't tell from the pictures, color blocking is just where you wear bright colors that compliment or contrast each other. Keep in mind, the pieces are very simple, at least that't the way I would wear it. I feel like the trend is just so new a fresh and clean and it really catches my eye. Looking at the bright colors is just like knowing that summer is coming. And don't these woman just look fierce pulling off the bright colors? OMG, time for me to go shopping.


     So, sorry for the short and sweet post, I just wanted to share what I've been loving this Spring.


Thanks for reading. Byebye. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment