Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FOTD: Flashy Smokes...

     Today for school, my friend and I decided we wanted to match makeup, which we want to do tomorrow as well. We decided on a brown smokey eye, this is wha I came up with... Sorry that I didn't take a closed eye picture...




On my face I used,
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium (all blemishes, under eyes)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream Light 4-5

On my cheeks I have on,
Benefit Hoola Box Powder Bronzer (to contour)
LORAC Baked Matte Satin Blush in Exposed (on cheekbones)

On my eyes I used, 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Revlon Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes (the darkest brown all over lid, champagne on center of lid)
Rock & Republic Eyeshadow in Sabotage (inner 2/3)
LORAC Take a Brow Kit in Dark Brown (used eyebrow powders as eyeshadow, mixed the two and used on outer V)
Maybelline Define a Line Eyeliner in Black Brown (both waterlines, and outer upper lash line)
Fairy Drops Scandalous Queen Mascara (upper and lower lashes)

On my lips I have,
MAC Lipstick in Myth
NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight

     That's what I used... I did a pretty dramatic outer v and the angle was sharp so it sorta of gave me a cat eye affect. It was the first time I wore such a dramatic eye to school, and many people complimented me. Hehheh...I'm happy. Anywho...I leave you with a picture of my lovely darling when she just wakes up. (: My room is a mess...

Thanks for reading, byebye. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment