Saturday, April 9, 2011

Don't Bite Your Nails: Zoya Shivon Swatch

     I think out of all the Zoya polishes that I bought, I anticipated Shivon the most. Because the swatches online were just sooo pretty. This shade is quite what I expected, and compared to some of the other Zoya polishes I've tried, I don't adore it. But it does have its' positives.







     In these swatches, Shivon looks like a red orange golden color, but it does have more purple in it. It looks so different when just applied compared to once it has dried. When it's wet, there is almost no red, and it's more of a magenta to purple base with a beautiful golden shimmer. I think I'm a bit disappointed with Shivon because I much prefer it with a purple tone. Other than that, the polish applied well, but took a very long time to dry, or maybe it's because I'm impatient and rushed everything.

Thanks for reading! Byebye. (:

1 comment:

  1. wonderful colour !
    great on ur nails :D
    cute :)

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete