Sunday, April 24, 2011

FOTD: Nudey Pinks.

     Helloooooo. So this past week I have spent resting and shopping, so hauls will come soon. But I tried out the Makeup Forever HD Foundation today, which I've had in my collection for a couple months now, but felt too "scared" to use it. Anywho, I decided I had to use it or it would be a waste of money. Haha. And I also tried out my new Wet n' Wild trio in Walking on Eggshells. (: So it's pretty simple but hur u goooooo. Oh and no photoshop, so you can see the blemishes under the foundation. Woohoo.








     OMG I SHOULD HAVE USED THIS FOUNDATION EARLIER. Two reasons, it has a really pretty finish, and this is my winter shade because I keep forgetting to put on sunscreen so I've gotten a bit dark. Whatever, I'm going to drag this down my neck better!

So what do I have on my face?
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory (wrong shade lolz..)
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 118 (kinda wrong shade, it could be because of the concealer....OOOO)
     Cheeks?
NARS Blush in Gilda
stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Gold
     Eyes?
Urban Decay Primer Potion
LORAC Take a Brow Kit in Dark Brown (tightline and outer 1/4 lower lash line)
Wet n' Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells
Maybelline Define-a-Line in Black Brown (smudged well on upper lash line)
Great Lash Clear Mascara (to do brows)
MAC False Lash Mascara in False Black (upper and lower lashes)
     Lips?
Chapstick (WOOHOO)
MAC Slimshine in Bare


     Take note that I applied my foundation with a stippling brush so I didn't expect full coverage at all. I also have a very light concealer under my foundation so that may contribute to the fact that my foundation looks very light. Oh and I need to do my brows, teehee, excuse those worms. Here are some fun"ner" pictures. (:






Thanks for reading. Byebye. B)

2 comments:

  1. Bare looks really good on you!!! + love the funner pictures hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great skin! ^_^

    ReplyDelete