Friday, April 1, 2011

Bright Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Crush Swatch

     I was feeling really happy and "alive" today since it was Friday, so I decided to go with a bit more bright makeup. I kept the super neutral and made the lips the focus of my whole face. I won't be listing any products, but the lipstick is a Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Crush.


NOTE: In this one, I photoshopped my under eye circles since they looked sooo bad. You'll see in the next photos that they are much worst.





     Hehehe, thanks for reading, just wanted to share some pics. Byebye, ^_^

3 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous on you, but I'm afraid it would look neon on me x=

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try dabbing the lipstick for just a flush of color! Thanks so much for commenting. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suits your complexion

    ReplyDelete