Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FOTD: Spring Fling!

     I don't know exactly why this post is called Spring Fling since I didn't really do this look for a dance. But this is my slightly dramatize everyday look. I actually do much less for my everyday look, but I only post FOTDs for a more special makeup look. Or else you would see the same makeup look every time. I will do a post later on about my "real" everyday makeup look. (:







On my face I wore...
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium (under eyes and blemishes; review soon?)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light Cream 4-5

On my cheeks I used...
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
No Blush, the pink is my natural flush..I have really red cheeks.

On my eyes I have...
Sephora Smokey Cream Liner in Cafe (winged liner. outer third lower lash liner, smudged)
MAC Eye Kohl in I Get No Kick (inner corner highlight)
MAC Chromographic Liner in NC15/NW20 (waterline)
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Glam Brown (upper and lower lashes) 

On my lips I used...
NARS Dolce Vita Lipgloss (it's so pigmented even though it's alone)

     So that's all! I'll do a post soon, like I said before, on my everyday makeup that seriously is the simplest thing ever. Probably cause I wake up so late... I've been really enjoy that super fresh faced look... OH. It's getting warm where I live, so I wanted to remind everyone. WEAR YOUR SPF. I get 15SPF minimum, and I actually put 70SPF on usually. It may be a lot, but I don't really like to tan so extra protection is good. (:

Thanks for reading, byebye. :B



1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely beautiful !
    I'm looking for makeup tuto for asian eyes and you help me with your posts, thanks !

    ReplyDelete