Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mini Update! New....

     After at least a year of research, I picked up a Toshiba Camileo S30 Camcorder! Although I know that there are many mixed reviews on the camcorder, I gave in and bought it because it was at the right price range and has features I want. I may turn out to be disappointed, but I can always return it for something else. One downside to the camcorder is that it doesn't have autofocus, but the camera's with autofocus are too expensive so I was like, what the heck. It does have macro mode though. I'm excited since I'm such stickler for high quality videos, so I can finally do that for you guys.
     Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been breaking out like mad and busy with SAT classes so I don't wanna show my face as of yet. I can tell you that I've been trying really hard not to shop...well, I'm going to shop soon (hahahaha, im such a hypocrite).


Thanks for reading my update! Byebye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment