Thursday, July 14, 2011

Video! Summer Besties TAG

     This video is sort of late into the summer, but hey, better late than never, right?


     Here are the questions for the tag...



Favorite summer....

1) Lip product

2) Blush
3) Nail Polish
4) Liquid face product
5) Powder face product
6) Hair product
7) Eye product
8) Self Tanner (or any tanning item)
9) Fashion accessory
10) Clothing piece

I TAG:
Rainy Days and Lattes: http://www.pinklavenders.com/

     Hope you girls will do the tag even though it's late into the summer! And sorry, if you've done it, but I missed it.

Thanks for watching! Please leave a comment and follow my blog. Byebye. h_h

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me :) loved the video- I should get that blush, since everybody is talking about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy: Hehheh, thank you for watching it! I love it a lot, try it out!

    ReplyDelete