Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nail Polish Haul! ft. Zoya, Essie, Sally Hansen

     SCHOOL IS OUT FOR ME! I've waited for this day since i started school, haha. And sophomore year has been hard, but oh no, JUNIOR YEAR IS GOING TO BE HARDER... Better have a good summertime right? I got some nail polishes off some site called enailsupply.com and they have like a couple brands so that's why there are multiple nail polish companies in this haul. I was a bit displeased with the service since I ordered 6 polishes, but they only shipped me five and on the paper slip thing they told me that the last was back ordered and so they cancelled it. So I would have preferred they sent me an email. They also returned money to my card only after I  complained. But other than that. They have so many previous collections at normal prices, so I was super happy.


     Sally Hansen polishes are from Walgreens. From left to right: Sally Hansen Grow Nails Nail Treatment, Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base&Top Coat, Essie Braziliant, Zoya Cassi, Zoya Lulu, Essie Topless & Barefoot, Essie San Tropez. The one that was missing was Zoya Poppy and I was super excited for that one... ;_; Well whatever, next time. I'll be doing NOTWs with these, so swatches to come! 

Thanks for reading! Byebye. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment