Saturday, June 25, 2011

Passion for Peach: LORAC Exposed Baked Matte Satin Blush Swatches and Review

     I've decided to start a series on my blog, and confess my huge love affair with peach makeup. I love peach, it brightens my complexion and gives me a girly glow, I feel so much more alive wearing it. I wear neutral eyes so much, like most girls, and I find that peach blushes and lipsticks look gorgeous paired with a brown eye. Anywho, this series will provide swatches and reviews (or quick reviews). First of all, I have added a two previous posts to this category, here are the links:


MAC Ever Hip Lipstick- http://valeriestlbm.blogspot.com/2011/04/swatch-mac-ever-hip-cremesheen-lipstick.html
YSL Rouge Volupte #13 and #30- http://valeriestlbm.blogspot.com/2011/06/ysl-rouge-volupte-lipstick-swatch-and.html

     Let's get on with today's product, the LORAC Baked Matte Satin Blush in Exposed. This blush was one of my first blushes in my entire collection, back when I had a mini obsession with baked products (I find the shape and look of baked products so fun!).







     LORAC Exposed Baked Matte Satin Blush is a shimmery peached-pink, that shows up more peach on my cheeks than the swatch. Although it is shimmery, it does not transfer so much on the cheek and instead gives my skin a healthy glowly sheen. Seriously, this is so natural. When I use this blush, I don't really need a highlighter. For my skin, I don't find that the shimmer accentuates my pores or contributes to my combination skin that leans oily in the summer time. This blush is not hard or soft, rather directly in between; because of this, the blush is hard to over do. At least you would have to try really hard. This type of product is similar to the MAC Mineralized products, but LORAC product is less soft, so fall out is less likely.

     Last thing, I really appreciate the packaging because it is very study and clean. I'm a sucker for cute, sleek, and elegant packaging, but the number one priority is that it can hold up and last.

Gorgeous on the cheeks! If you like a good peachy cheek, try this blush out. (:


Thanks for reading! Please comment any peach products you would like my to try and also follow this blog. Byebye. BD

2 comments:

  1. Love this blush! I can already tell how pretty it is from the pan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rainy Days and Lattes: Right? I love baked stuff. (:

    ReplyDelete