Thursday, June 30, 2011

Passion for Peach: Lancome Color Fever Lipgloss in Peach Paradise Swatches and Review

     I love peach, it brightens my complexion and gives me a girly glow, I feel so much more alive wearing it. I wear neutral eyes so much, like most girls, and I find that peach blushes and lipsticks look gorgeous paired with a brown eye. Anywho, this series will provide swatches and reviews (or quick reviews) on peach colored products I adore.


     Of course one of the things I just had to get from Lancome this summer is the Color Fever Gloss in Peach Paradise for the Lancome Summer 2011 collection. I can't say, it's exactly what I hoped for, but I'm not upset either.



Top swatch is more in the natural lighting.


     YES, that is a huge size pimple next to my mouth. ): Worst place to have a pimple ;_;

     Lancome Peach Paradise Color Fever Lipgloss is a peachy pink with a little bit of glitter hiding inside of the gloss. On my lips it transfers more like a baby pink, also please look at my full face photo for a better look at the color; the lip swatch does not do the gloss justice. Lancome products come with a pleasant floral/rose scent and this holds true for the lipgloss. The gloss is creamy and smooth although I find it a bit heavy; even so, the gloss is not sticky. It is a bit sheer, and to get that perfect peach lip, I would have to layer this gloss over a peach lipstick. I get about 3-4 hours of wear with this, and when it wears off, the glitter is left behind (not a good thing). I think this is nice, but there are definitely prettier and better peach glosses out there.

     Lastly, since I've come so close to my blogger photo storage limit, are you guys okay with some videos? I'm still contemplating how I should deal with this issue.


I woke up a couple mornings ago to this...




Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment and follow my blog. Byebye. 6_6

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lip color! It does make you glow :) I love Lancome's color fever glosses. I own a coral looking one and I use it sparingly because it's discontinued :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute doggy! And I love the color and texture of the gloss. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RainyDaysandLattes: Thank you, but I feel like it's probably just my over exposed lighting, haha. I do like the texture quite a bit.

    @JC: Teehee, she's my baby. :3 Thank you!

    ReplyDelete